Win Question about Covers
Hi guys

I am quite new to this XBMC experience and so far im loving it.

My previous setup was a TVIX player where i used a program called Tvixie to set up my covers.

But here its WAAAY easier thx for that, but. I will be using the Tvix in the bedroom still so i would like to keep the cover settings i got there.

So my question is. How do i do so when i search for covers in XMBC that it DOESN'T take the cover from the folder. But ignores it and makes it own as if it was empty?

Thx in advance.
Bring up a TV show or movie, press "i" on a keyboard or bring up the context menu ("menu" on most remotes) and select "info", and then press the "refresh" button. It should then ask you if you want to ignore local files or not.
Hey and thx for the answer. I don't recall that it asked me for this. But I will try this when I get home.

What if it did take the covers from the folder. Should i just "refresh" it and then just do the same as you wrote?
Hey i can tell you that this is not the case.

But i can manually go in and change the art. Which is fine. But will be a bit annoying with 600 movies +.
So is there a way for it to do it automatically? Is there a settings im missing?
It should load more options when you do that. It does for me.

In either case, it won't be automatic. XBMC assumes that you want to use local images when you put them next to the media like that.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Question about Covers0