Basic NFO Question
Hi guys, just want a piece of info, thought you guys were the appropriate people to ask.

I'm trying to add my WWE Raw collection to XBMC but I'm running into some trouble with TVdb which is pretty much outdated for what I want. What I want is to have under TV Shows, the Raw show, then categorized by year (which I assume XBMC achieves this by "Seasons") and have all the shows listed by air date (01-31-2000, 02-14-2000)
I understand I have to create an NFO for the show and put it in the content folder, done, and it shows in XBMC. What I'm having trouble is everything else, adding the seasons and pretty much having XBMC recognize which episode is which.

I also read I have to create an episode NFO for EACH episode for XBMC (I assume the program uses it to know which episode I'm handing him), and to be honest that's a lot of work.
What are my options here? Mainly, what is the proper structure I have to have.

My structure is:

Raw [tvshow.nfo (which refers to the show as WWE Raw]
- Raw 2000
--- Files [WWF.Raw.Is.War.01.31.2000...]
@jean945

We don't delete posts as normal operations here. I have read your post and see absolutely no basis for removal due to "Privacy". There is no revealing information. Considering this is a 7 year old thread, I suggest any "privacy" issues would have manifested themselves already.

If you can explicitly point out your concern, we will consider it. Or you can simply close your account and choose the anonymisation option, but the post remains.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
@"jean945" you can do this yourself:
- go to https://forum.kodi.tv/usercp.php
- click on the 'close account' button
- on the next screen, select 'I want to erase my personal data (GDPR)'
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Basic NFO Question0