Win XBMC Export to file lists. How to do it?
Hello everyone,

A couple of days ago a hard drive full with movies I used for XBMC had crashed, and I obtained a new one.
The problem is, that I do not know exactly which movies and TV series were on the hard disk drive, and I need to find that out now so I can replace them.

XBMC actually still has these movies in its libary, (when you want to play it of course says that the file can not be found etc) and when I can just simply export a list of movies and tv series, I can clean up my libary and compare the lists so I can see which movies/tv series I am missing.
I searched a lot on XBMC forums and on Google, but I never was able to find a decent answer on how to just simply create an export list so I can see which movies are currently placed wihthin my XBMC Libary.

Any help on how to do this easlly? I use XBMC on Windows 7 with my Zotac Zbox

Oh and I use PM3HD skin, I cant find an export function in there as well.
I suppose creating a smart playlist based on 'path contains' + the letter of the drive, should sort out from you library what was on that drive. Exporting your llibrary list "Setings>Video>Library>export video library" then a sort for the drive path.... Some of the 3rd Party scraper/editors might do the job as well. I personally use something called directory printer and try to keep it current.
I wrote a guide exactly how to do this....use SQL Lite Browser - see this thread: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1520404 in the section starting: Exporting your movie list from XBMC:

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Export to file lists. How to do it?0