New frodo artwork naming conventions mandatory?
Been running frodo for a while, but never upgraded ember till recently and realized frodo has implemented new naming structures for posters and artwork etc.

I'm just wondering is this a must to convert all my artwork file names? Cause frodo sees all my existing art (poster.jpg, fanart.jpg, etc) even without the new name structure (moviefilename-poster.jpg, etc)

Just don't want to rename the whole collection for nothing.
No it's not a must, you can still use the old naming conventions, at least for now...
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2013-09-26, 04:54)MilhouseVH Wrote: No it's not a must, you can still use the old naming conventions, at least for now...

yeah so i guess maybe what I'm wondering is, are the new naming conventions going to be a must at some point? if so then its worth the time to rename everything.. if it's not going to be, then i'm not going to bother.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New frodo artwork naming conventions mandatory?0