Req Gotham API/JSON for Screensaver Sleep Time Value
Please would it be possible to have an additional API of JSON interface to replace the now deleted:

Code:
screensavertime = xbmc.executehttpapi( "GetGUISetting(0;screensaver.time)" ).replace( "<li>", "" )

This would allow Python Add-on developers to work out how long they have before the screensave kicks in

Thanks, Rob
i'll move this to JSON-RPC section so Montellese will notice it Smile
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
There's currently no way to do that but when I get some time I want to expose methods like Settings.GetSetting etc so that this will be possible again.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Hi Montellese,

I was wondering if there was any way to track requests to know if they would make them into the next release?

To supply some background, I'm requesting this so that I can get some updates for TvTunes into the official XBMC Addon repo that would fix some problems with it.

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Add-on:TvTunes

Thanks

Rob
Not really. I have my own TODO list but it usually just gets longer and longer and everything depends on how much time I have to work on something and obviously what is most fun to work on. Right now I have very little time for XBMC but my goal is to get JSON-RPC support for getting and setting settings so that would probably cover your request. It's also one of the features that is allowed to go in after the initial Gotham feature freeze.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
That's great, thanks for the update!

Rob

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Gotham API/JSON for Screensaver Sleep Time Value0