Unable to set scraper for UPnP files
I have all my media stored on a WHS 2011. I am running XBMC (with confluence skin) on a Windows 8.1 laptop using wireless N and running on a wired Raspberry Pi (RaspBMC). Originally I had used SMB to access these files because I read it was better than UPnP on a local network. I set up the scraper for the movies and TV shows and everything looked great, but when I play a movie or TV show I get buffering about every min with short stoppages about every 20 sec. I switched the access to UPnP (on the laptop) and the buffering went away (I still get some dropped frames and audio/video out of sync, but not bad). When I set up the files it did not ask what the file types were and what scraper to use. I went back and was able to edit the movies folder to tell it to use the movie scraper, but the TV show folder, I didn't have the same options. In either case, I do not have the movies or TV shows menus on the home menu. I can still get to the files by the video menu, but I liked having those menus and the data from the scraper. Does anyone have any suggestions?
you cannot set scrapers on upnp
you need some other filesharing for that
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Got it, that is what I thought. Is there any andjustments I could make to improve the performace? Not sure why UPnP would work better on the local network.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Unable to set scraper for UPnP files0