Video "Buffering" stutter every few minutes on 10.9
I just read a bunch of threads here talking about 12.2 not loading on mavericks and few other problems. ofcourse to be expected. I have a problem of a different nature. I am on a nightly so my xbmc loads fine. But when i play media it pauses every few minutes to buffer. SO it will play smoothly for a few minutes, then pauses for 2-3 seconds, as if its buffering, then starts again. while its playing though its smooth like it always was. just the pause is new.

Also on a few files, when i load i will actually get that "buffering 1%..." screen in top right for a few seconds then it starts. and then the pausing every few minutes.

And yes, i realize 10.9 is fresh. and the devs alway warn against updating so early. fact is a lot of people will, and ultimately xbmc has to fix this. So i'm not necessarily looking for a solution - just confirmation if others are having the issue (and if they have solutions), and bringing the issue to devs attention.

Messages In This Thread
Video "Buffering" stutter every few minutes on 10.9 - by nmirza - 2013-10-23, 19:24
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Video "Buffering" stutter every few minutes on 10.91