• 111(current)
Release gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on
I'm getting an error thrown if I try to load the root directory of the gdrive plugin or try to play a strm file with the latest update:
Code:
22:06:32.022 T:18446744072559207536   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>
                                            Error Contents: cannot import name scheduler
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.gdrive/default.py", line 23, in <module>
                                                mediaEngine.run()
                                              File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.gdrive/resources/lib/engine.py", line 613, in run
                                                from resources.lib import scheduler
                                            ImportError: cannot import name scheduler
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
22:06:32.492 T:18446744072505255872   ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.gdrive/?content_type=video
22:06:32.518 T:18446744072505255872   ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.gdrive/?content_type=video) failed

This isn't the cleanest install, and it still seems to work fine with the gdrive-testing 0.8.64 version, so if no one else is having the same problem I'll just assume it's something wonky on my end and start fresh when I have a chance. But if it's something else, I thought that error report might be of help. This is on a FireTV Stick Gen 2, if that has an impact on anything. Thanks!
Same problem here with the lastests version.

I have two Libreelec and Windows 10 installation with Kodi and gdrive addon with version 0.8.64, and all result the same error.

I'll try to install any older version.

Thanks.
OH BOY same here, can't get to my gdrive account after the new build push, getting this error : https://ibb.co/hz3Won
if I roll back to 0.8.52 it works great , 
please push another fix build to the addon , thanks in advance
I don't understand about strm files, how can i scrape with info, correctly.

I make strm file in plugin, so i save these files locally, and then i added source in tvshow section, but scraper doesn't works, so no info about tv.

Is normal?

Code:
In my Google Drive:

TV/Breaking Bad/S01/1x01 - Pilot.mkv
etc... but no luck

I tried with TV/Breaking Bad/S01/Breaking Bad 1x01 - Pilot.mkv
No luck already

EDIT:

Seems that i solved my problem, because TVDB had some trouble last days ago, and now scraper seems to be fine, if strm name are like kodi needed.
http://dmdsoftware.net/repository.ddurdl...0.8.65.zip
(2018-05-03, 21:34)dmdsoftware Wrote: 0.8.65
http://dmdsoftware.net/repository.ddurdl...0.8.65.zip
 thank you
Have you trouble with mkv and double language? 

Because i have a lot of mkv with double language, but isn't possible select 2nd language, and also with .srt (subtitles).

Is normal? Is a limit of google drive?
There seems to be more scheduled strm options in the latest release. Is this just for show or is it working now?
I've tried numerous times to get a scheduled strm set up but it never runs. Only manual works.
I get a failure at .65 drive:

https://pastebin.com/0ezX1hMR

-> NameError: global name 'settingsModule' is not defined ?
(2018-05-05, 11:59)robertus Wrote: Have you trouble with mkv and double language? 

Because i have a lot of mkv with double language, but isn't possible select 2nd language, and also with .srt (subtitles).

Is normal? Is a limit of google drive?
 You need to select original quality when prompted for second language audio track.
Fix pushed out in 0.8.66

http://dmdsoftware.net/repository.ddurdl...0.8.66.zip
(2018-05-05, 13:03)beljim7419 Wrote: There seems to be more scheduled strm options in the latest release. Is this just for show or is it working now?
I've tried numerous times to get a scheduled strm set up but it never runs. Only manual works.
 It is purposely disabled as it was causing people's plugin to stop working with version 0.8.64.
(2018-05-05, 13:03)beljim7419 Wrote: There seems to be more scheduled strm options in the latest release. Is this just for show or is it working now?
Likewise. The latest versions allow me to save a scheduled task in the list (which the 0.8.64 testing version didn't), but no matter what I do they stay as "never run". And whenever I run a manual strm creation it mentions a changeToken but that is always blank.

Has anyone had a different experience?

Edit: nevermind. Posted this before reading the latest post from dmd. I'll continue to use the other strm creation tool for now. Thanks!

Also, a feature request comes to mind that I'm not sure has been mentioned before (apologies if it has)... Along with the smart lists that are created in the root of each account directory (queued, started, finished, etc.), a 'recently added' entry would be amazing. (based on the way change tokens are used it might be a bit annoying to traverse backward through the recents list, but it still seems doable.)
(2018-05-11, 08:42)makkonen Wrote: Edit: nevermind. Posted this before reading the latest post from dmd. I'll continue to use the other strm creation tool for now. Thanks!

Which other strm creation tool are you using? Thanks
(2018-05-11, 17:48)delboy666 Wrote:
(2018-05-11, 08:42)makkonen Wrote: Edit: nevermind. Posted this before reading the latest post from dmd. I'll continue to use the other strm creation tool for now. Thanks!

Which other strm creation tool are you using? Thanks

I kludged together a little python script a few months ago that makes strm files. It's here: https://github.com/makkonen/get-google-drive-streams

However, because it's worked for me, I haven't done anything to update it or make it any more robust. (for instance, I realized after I made it that it might continue to make entries for files which have subsequently been deleted).

You could also try the webui version of the emby plugin, but I haven't tried that:

(2018-04-20, 15:08)dmdsoftware Wrote:
(2018-04-20, 14:31)beljim7419 Wrote: Yes I'm on Windows but have spare pc to install Linux or a a few vps servers floating around so can have a play this weekend.
 Install (git clone) this on a Linux VPS (it is light-powered, can run even on a VPS with just 128mb RAM):

https://github.com/ddurdle/Python-Google...ideoStream

It's the KODI Gdrive plugin in webui form, but the scheduler has been in there for awhile.  Enroll an account and then use the scheduler function to generate the STRMs.

Don't modify enable parameter hiding (in settings) unless you have PyCrypto installed.

Also, I'm just noticing this, since I haven't been following along that closely lately:

(2018-04-18, 00:26)beljim7419 Wrote: I'm still struggling to get some kind of scheduled strms working with this addon.
The best option I have come up with is to use @makkonen windows strm maker This one on a windows machine then get emby to work it's magic on the resulting strms.

My issue is @makkonen strm generator for some reason fails to generate a few of my files and I am stumped as to why not. They are named in the same way.
My only clue is when I use the same script on my VPS windows server it misses far more of the files, so this could be a clue as why it's happening.

I was hoping Makkonen was around to give me a clue but looks like he doesn't frequent the forum anymore. Anyone else have Python knowledge that could enlighten me?

My first guess was that my script was failing to pick up some files since it's filtering on mimetype instead of name... But I can't see how that would change based on where it's run. Maybe it comes down to python library variants. I'm far from an expert, so I'm just guessing.

I gather you've moved on to a better solution since then, but if other people are using it and having an issue, I can try to dig into it a bit.
  • 111(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on12