Release gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on
(2013-11-09, 06:43)alibaba011 Wrote: Thank you for the great plugin. It is smooth but i dont have too may videos. I also tested it to play from livestreams plugin and it works great. Thanks for great sharing.

(2013-11-11, 05:48)markas Wrote: Thank you for this great app just as I started using XBMC for the first time. I have over a hundred alternative films on my google drive and this is the add-on i need. Unfortunately, I have not yet been able to get it to work. I am very much a noob but I did manage to get the add-on installed and enabled and it appears in my video add-ons. I went into the configure screen and entered my gmail/drive user name in the form [email protected] and entered my password as well. When i go to Video - Add-on and click on the gDrive icon I get back a message "Error! script failed gDrive 2.0" I am running Linux Mint 15 on an HP DV-9230us. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I was not sure what you meant in your instructions when you stated "2) transfer the .zip file to XBMC " I simply clicked on Install from .zip file then navigated to where i had downloaded it to in my Home-Download folder and clicked on the file to install the add-on.

For installing, from within XBMC, you can access Videos -> Add-ons -> Get More -> Install from zip file, then navigate to the .zip file and click ok. You can also install it from System -> Add-ons -> Install from zip file.

If you have it installed, you'll notice a directory called plugin.video.gdrive under ~/.xbmc/addons/

Can you send me the debug log? I will PM you the email address. You can enable debug by going to System -> System -> Debugging, enable debug logging. Then try accessing the plugin. After you encounter the error, send me the log located at ~/.xbmc/temp/xbmc.log.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] gdrive - Google Drive Video Add-on - by dmdsoftware - 2013-11-12, 04:58
u - by Kraevin - 2015-05-13, 17:37
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on12