Release gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on
Updated! with version 0.2.5

I tracked the newly introduced problem recently where the list of videos show up, but playback fails. This problem started for me on Tuesday Feb 04, 2014. I, coincidentally, noticed that the UI for Google Drive WebSite UI also updated at the same time. I don't know if it is a bug or an intentional change. The change is that now video files are accessible via the wise service and not writely (the way it has been previously). Therefore, playback would fail. I have updated the plugin to download or stream using wise.

IF YOUR ACCOUNT ISN'T AFFECTED BY THIS CHANGE, that is, if your Google Drive account has not yet been updated (since changes to the services are rolled out gradually), you can force using the old method. In most cases, the plugin will automatically try to use the writely service if it detects that your account hasn't switched over yet. But in cases where you use the playvideo or memoryCacheVideo parameters to invoke a video file directly, you will need to actually enable "Force old writely service for plackback" to ON/TRUE in settings IF you find that playback fails

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] gdrive - Google Drive Video Add-on - by dmdsoftware - 2014-02-06, 23:31
u - by Kraevin - 2015-05-13, 17:37
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on12