Release gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on
(2014-03-28, 04:02)dmdsoftware Wrote: Thx for pointing it out. I had a real hard time even creating the repository as the wiki docs are out of date, and many (all) of the sample repos are dead.

i debugged the issue you encountered and I figured out what was going on. It is expecting a directory on the repo server (which is there) but the directory has the files for the addon whereas it expects only a zip file within the directory. So the issue is server-side. I made the change necessary and tested on my local XBMC install (I just renamed ~/.xbmc so that it regenerated a fresh xbmc, where I installed the repo and was able to successfully install each of the plugins.

Thx for the post. It should be working for you now.

Oh good to hear. Glad you were able to get it figured.

I tried it myself and it worked just fine as well.

On another note, I am wondering if it would be possible to change the resolution you want for the videos in the addon settings menu, which would be a universal one, rather than have the option of a few different ones each time you click on a movie. I only ask this as when you click a file to play, even a short little clip, it always asks me to choose which resolution I want. If I could just set a certain resolution in the addon settings it would be done.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on - by xbmcwayist - 2014-03-28, 09:42
u - by Kraevin - 2015-05-13, 17:37
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on12