Release gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on
(2014-04-20, 22:42)loftusdr Wrote: Please need help

How can we stream video from gdrive in livestream but can keep the same quality video and sound (ac3 or DTS)
Thank you.

PS: I can stream video in livestream in form :
<link>plugin://plugin.video.gdrive?mode=streamURL&amp;url=https://docs.google.com/file/d/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/preview
</link>
I got same quality video (HD720) but the sound is AAC 2.0

Is there a public-sample file that you have in AC3/DTS that playsback via stream with AAC? If you have one, you can PM it.

(2014-04-22, 10:04)St00 Wrote: Hi, first off I would like to thank you for your work on this and your other addons, very much appreciated.

My question is this- When using .strm files to add videos from my gdrive account to the xbmc library, the video title that xbmc shows for all videos is videoplayback, which makes xbmc subtitles search for subs for "videoplayback" which of course doesn't find anything. Is there an argument that can be added to the plugin:// line to pass the proper movie title to xbmc? or any other way around this?

Edit: Also I should mention Im using mode=streamVideo. I tried memorycache but get one or more items failed to play, using a Pivos Xios DS running XBMC 12.2 Linux firmware.

Thanks
St00

How about if it displays the filename that is associated with it in google drive?

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on - by dmdsoftware - 2014-04-25, 04:12
u - by Kraevin - 2015-05-13, 17:37
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on12