Release gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on
(2014-05-29, 18:38)dmdsoftware Wrote:
(2014-05-28, 14:36)stickemup Wrote: Is there a way to force refresh what the gdrive plugin sees on my google drive? I upload something and I can see it immediately there on the web but it seems like forever until the plugin sees it as well. Restarting isn't even working.

Thanks for the reply. I didn't know Google themselves were processing the file. If they aren't playable as a stream I'm not really concerned with them showing up, but it might work for people that use disk/memory cache.

I'm also using this with XBMC.MyLibrary and am having the same problem where the playing files name shows as videoplayback instead of its file name. You mentioned using the file name to display the correct info. Is it going to show the info for the file-name of the .strm file I have made, or the Google drive file name? Once that is fixed I not only have a backup of my library, my mobile devices and laptops now have what is essentially like Plex's cloud sync.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on - by stickemup - 2014-05-30, 20:08
u - by Kraevin - 2015-05-13, 17:37
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on12