Release gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on
(2014-07-05, 17:33)dmdsoftware Wrote:
(2014-07-05, 09:38)JoeBlow42069 Wrote: Can library integration be added to Google Drive? I used this for the first time today and it works amazing! Streamed a 1080p video with no problemsSmile

I assume you mean automatic integration?

I have been creating STRM files that I link into my library that playback over Google Drive. It's very much a manual effort.

If you have any ideas in mind on how you'd like it automated, I'd be glad to implement. So far what comes to mind is a button in settings that will dump STRM files for you (I think a few other plugins do something similar). But you still have the task of scraping them with with a media manager to associate them with TV and MOVIE ID #s so that XBMC will categorize them.

Another idea I had is do something similar as my tvScheduler plugin, that will dump a list of your Google Drive files to a Google Spreadsheet. Then remains the part to script something to scan the Google Spreadsheet to fill in what TV and MOVIE ID #s line up with what videos (or generate NFO files). It being in a Google Spreadsheet, allows you to easily manipulate the data as seen fit (to make corrections, etc), and then import it into XBMC.

Hi, Thank you for this awesome addon. If i can use it to add this as a source to my videolibrary it will be ultimate. I'm not a developer so i can't help you with that.. Sad
I'm using openelec so i can not use the my library addon (it's only for windows? )
Is there a workaround for it to add it to the videolibrary? Using .strm files i think?
How can i do that?

Thanks in advance.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on - by MattBlacK85 - 2014-07-09, 13:58
u - by Kraevin - 2015-05-13, 17:37
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on12