Release gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on
(2014-07-05, 17:33)dmdsoftware Wrote:
(2014-07-05, 09:38)JoeBlow42069 Wrote: Can library integration be added to Google Drive? I used this for the first time today and it works amazing! Streamed a 1080p video with no problemsSmile

I assume you mean automatic integration?

I have been creating STRM files that I link into my library that playback over Google Drive. It's very much a manual effort.

If you have any ideas in mind on how you'd like it automated, I'd be glad to implement. So far what comes to mind is a button in settings that will dump STRM files for you (I think a few other plugins do something similar). But you still have the task of scraping them with with a media manager to associate them with TV and MOVIE ID #s so that XBMC will categorize them.

Another idea I had is do something similar as my tvScheduler plugin, that will dump a list of your Google Drive files to a Google Spreadsheet. Then remains the part to script something to scan the Google Spreadsheet to fill in what TV and MOVIE ID #s line up with what videos (or generate NFO files). It being in a Google Spreadsheet, allows you to easily manipulate the data as seen fit (to make corrections, etc), and then import it into XBMC.

Hi, I too manually create strm files and put them in a browsable folder on my website which I have added as a source for videos, which allows me to share my video library with my friends and family.. This works great, and they love it of course, but definitely if there were a way to automate the strm file creation that would make things easier.. As for suggestions to how, I'm not sure.. But your option to create strm within the addon is promising.. At least I would only have to grab the strm from the drive and upload to the Web server..

St00

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on - by St00 - 2014-07-17, 01:56
u - by Kraevin - 2015-05-13, 17:37
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on12