Release gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on
(2014-07-23, 18:00)dmdsoftware Wrote:
(2014-07-22, 20:30)madcow84 Wrote: This is a must have addons for XBMC. Thanks for creating this!

I noticed that I'm having some playback problem with only some files and gets the "script failed" error while other files plays flawlessly.

My setup is:
1. Installed stable version 2.7
2. playback is set at "diskcache" (is there any difference between memory/disk cache?)
3. Manually creating strm files to have movies be included in local library.
-strm file code: "plugin://plugin.video.gdrive/?mode=playvideo&title=Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2 (2013).mp4"

I've attached a log file just incase you need to see the detail of it. LINK

Do you know why not all files are playing? Thanks for the help!

Thanks for posting the log. To confirm, the video title in Google Drive is "Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2 (2013).mp4". When you do a search for it in Google Drive, does it return it as a search result? From your log, I can see the plugin performs a search for it but the results are empty. Can you try modifying the STRM to title=Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2 You should not need to modify the name of the file in your Google Drive. It should match even with partial name searches.

I think the ()s are causing issues with search on Google Drive through the API (from what I recall before).

I will try to create a video file with the same name and validate on my end.

Regarding diskcache and memorycache, you are correct, they are identical on windows (which you are using). Some devices, like Raspberry Pi, have known, documented bugs where viewing non-streaming data (that is, accessing a direct download file) over HTTPS will cause the device to hang. So, on Raspberry Pi, the two behave differently.

Actually scratch what I said earlier. I just ran a test. () and [] are accepted. That's not the issue. I was able to run a sample file with both () and [] in 0.3.3 and 0.2.7 using these two STRMs:

plugin://plugin.video.gdrive?mode=playvideo&title=Seinfeld - S5Ep20(84) - The FireV2[TC].avi-0000
plugin://plugin.video.gdrive?mode=streamVideo&title=Seinfeld - S5Ep20(84) - The FireV2[TC].avi-0000

Using both disk and memory cache being set in Settings.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on - by dmdsoftware - 2014-07-23, 19:11
u - by Kraevin - 2015-05-13, 17:37
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on12