Release gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on
(2014-07-28, 22:33)dmdsoftware Wrote:
(2014-07-28, 22:09)Doha Wrote:
(2014-07-04, 20:23)dmdsoftware Wrote: I'm not able to edit the original post.

Just to make everyone aware, there is a new 0.2.8 version (as master). 0.3.3 contains to remain in testing as unstable branch.

Version 0.2.8
- fix plugin URLs to make compliant with plugins like PseudoTV Live
- remove explicit UTF-8 calls [Error on load public url #2]
- add remote-debugger code
- cleanup of logging statements
- don't login or provide authorization token for public videos (unless denied access)
- add thumbnail previews
- contribution from timchen86 - sort the videoURL by quality, so highest quality video would be played [for playback: streaming]

- Latest stable / master
latest 0.2.8
master git - https://github.com/ddurdle/XBMC-gdrive/a...master.zip

- Where I submit changes for testing (may be unstable)
(newest tested code, latest features)
latest TESTING 0.3.3
https://github.com/ddurdle/XBMC-gdrive/tree/unstable

First post here, thanks to @dmdsoftware for this nice addon. I was looking for something like this, but perhaps with slightly different usage objective.

The way I see this addon the way it is now is meant for playing my own videos from my own Google drive account. But I have around 2700 videos with public access enabled that I want to make other people play them using XBMC.

Is this the case or did miss something?

How will you be sharing the video links? On a dedicated web page?

Or....

did you want to somehow share something with a user so that they access the plugin and see the list of 2700 videos for them to view, without having them to provide a google account or perform any other action other than have the plugin installed?

You can also PM me the details and I'll work out what you are looking for in the plugin.

Thanks a million for your prompt reply. It is indeed the second option.

I see that the login credentials are needed to get the drive feed info for that account, which includes file links and titles etc,. but I would think it is possible to store such data in a local file, or download it from an accessible url. Accordingly, we can present the same file structure to other users.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on - by Doha - 2014-07-28, 22:51
u - by Kraevin - 2015-05-13, 17:37
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on12