Release gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on
(2014-08-11, 00:16)MattBlacK85 Wrote: Isn't it possible to use a .strm file on a webserver (so i can add it to the library) and open the mediafile without transcoding. Because now the file is transcode, even with settings in the addon as DiskCache. If i open the addon and browse to file it's not transcode (right audio track, file name, subtitles)

The file is public in drive for people with link, and .strm file looks like this:
plugin://plugin.video.gdrive?mode=streamURL&url=https://docs.google.com/file/xxxxxxxxxx/preview

But i'm getting wrong name and soundtrack

If you don't want to playback from .strm and do not want to use the streaming with transcoding, then you should use the playvideo mode, such as:

plugin://plugin.video.gdrive?mode=playvideo&title=title_of_video

Where title_of_video, is the filename of the video in your Google Drive. I'm going to look at extending playvideo to allow for URL links in the future. URL links were added as a request from someone to play files not in their drive account (public videos).

(2014-08-11, 01:34)ktjensen Wrote: Can this plugin play mkv streams stored on my google drive? I suspect it can play mp4 and m4v fine.

Anything considered a video or music file by Google Drive.

I have MP3, AVI, MP4, M4V, FLV, and MKV files stored in my account.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on - by dmdsoftware - 2014-08-11, 04:56
u - by Kraevin - 2015-05-13, 17:37
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on12