Release gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on
Chiming in just to state how much this plugin is appreciated.

I've tried 3.3 and folder navigation works fine. Clearly the "final" solution would be being able to add Google Drive as a regular source but I'm not sure if this will ever be doable (as long as Google fails to provide a WebDAV access). On the other hand, I've seen plugins such as Torrent/Pulsar that were able to retrieve fanart/info/thumbs for series, so maybe at least that could be doable.

I've read all the thread and I've seen mention of library integration but I don't understand whether that will require an extra plugin (MyLibrary?) or what else.

Lastly, while playing back file straight from Drive (no transcoding, memory/disk cache option) does the plugin follow the regular buffer settings, as explained here: http://kodi.wiki/view/HOW-TO:Modify_the_cache and what would be the best settings, if disk space was not a problem (I'm on SSD, with enough space for whatever single video I might choose to watch, so writing and reading shouldn't be problematic).

Thanks again! Smile

Edit: would love to donate for continued development but couldn't find an option. Wink
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first (usually it's enough to follow instructions in the second post).

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on - by ashlar - 2014-11-09, 20:25
u - by Kraevin - 2015-05-13, 17:37
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on12