Release gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on
(2014-11-10, 21:58)leonardo_pr Wrote:
(2014-11-10, 17:33)dmdsoftware Wrote:
(2014-11-10, 10:42)leonardo_pr Wrote: I can not get into my account by the plugin.
register the user with or without the @gmail.com and it gives trying to access gives this error:

06:14:48 T:4960 NOTICE: Thread JobWorker start, auto delete: true
06:14:50 T:5048 NOTICE: Previous line repeats 1 times.
06:14:50 T:5048 NOTICE: Thread LanguageInvoker start, auto delete: false
06:14:50 T:5048 NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
06:14:51 T:5048 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.UnicodeEncodeError'>
Error Contents: 'ascii' codec can't encode character u'\xed' in position 41: ordinal not in range(128)
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\Leonardo\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.gdrive\default.py", line 188, in <module>
addDirectory(PLUGIN_URL+'?mode=index&folder=','<< '+ADDON.getLocalizedString(30018)+' >>')
File "C:\Users\Leonardo\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.gdrive\default.py", line 64, in addDirectory
log('adding dir: %s - %s' % (title, url))
File "C:\Users\Leonardo\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.gdrive\default.py", line 37, in log
xbmc.log(ADDON.getAddonInfo('name') + ': ' + msg, xbmc.LOGDEBUG)
UnicodeEncodeError: 'ascii' codec can't encode character u'\xed' in position 41: ordinal not in range(128)
-->End of Python script error report<--
06:14:51 T:2832 ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.gdrive/?content_type=video
06:14:51 T:2832 ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.gdrive/?content_type=video) failed
06:14:51 T:2272 NOTICE: Thread BackgroundLoader start, auto delete: false

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3DLGY_...sp=sharing

when I try to access a link to the livestreams
plugin://plugin.video.gdrive?mode=streamURL&amp;url=https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3DLGY_XbqLbdlBvdVNPTGdsU2s/view

gives this error

06:14:51 T:5048 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
Error Contents: 'ascii' codec can't encode character u'\xed' in position 41: ordinal not in range(128)
File "C:\Users\Leonardo\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.gdrive\default.py", line 188, in <module>
addDirectory(PLUGIN_URL+'?mode=index&folder=','<< '+ADDON.getLocalizedString(30018)+' >>')
File "C:\Users\Leonardo\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.gdrive\default.py", line 64, in addDirectory
File "C:\Users\Leonardo\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.gdrive\default.py", line 37, in log
UnicodeEncodeError: 'ascii' codec can't encode character u'\xed' in position 41: ordinal not in range(128)
06:14:51 T:2832 ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.gdrive/?content_type=video
06:14:51 T:2832 ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.gdrive/?content_type=video) failed

did not change the settings from my google account. It may be that google has not made any changes to Brazil?

The good news is that the original error you reported with
item = xbmcgui.ListItem(path=videos[singlePlayback]+ '|' + gdrive.getHeadersEncoded(gdrive.useWRITELY))

I get with testing your link provided above, when using v 0.4.0. So I will investigate and report back on a fix.

The errors you report today sound like it is related to logging and might be the language file. Someone created a Brazil language file that is included with the release, so perhaps this file is having issues (so the prompts are translated). I will investigate that issue after.

(2014-11-10, 10:42)leonardo_pr Wrote: I can not get into my account by the plugin.
register the user with or without the @gmail.com and it gives trying to access gives this error:

plugin://plugin.video.gdrive?mode=streamURL&amp;url=https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3DLGY_XbqLbdlBvdVNPTGdsU2s/view

gives this error

did not change the settings from my google account. It may be that google has not made any changes to Brazil?

Have you tried playing back that URL in a browser? I get a "Could not load the video player. Try reloading the page.If the problem persists, consult the help center." after I click play.

gives this error

Have you tried playing back that URL in a browser? I get a "Could not load the video player. Try reloading the page.If the problem persists, consult the help center." after I click play.

the link is ok.
was shared to anyone with the link
see print:

I deleted the folder
C:\Users\Leonardo\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.gdrive\resources\language\portuguese (Brazil)

and now I can log into my account and navigate the folders, but when I try to access any video file keeps giving error

follows the folder with all the videos.
Is shared with anyone with the link
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0...sp=sharing

None of the files work in a web browser. If fhey don't work in a browser, they won't work in the plugin.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on - by dmdsoftware - 2014-11-10, 23:21
u - by Kraevin - 2015-05-13, 17:37
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on12