Release gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on
The file is 7.9 GB, more or less.

I repeat the test right now, let me see... yup, it stops playback, going out to the plugin screen (with the files list), with no error message. Meanwhile, download keeps on going, at speeds averaging 95Mbps, more or less (hence, maxing out bandwidth for all practical purposes). When I exit XBMC, the download stops.

I now try with a much smaller file, let me see... nope, nothing changes, it still stops. This time after 7 seconds of playback (for a 750MB file). If I leave it alone, in background the download proceeds (at the fastest speed possible, as above) but once finished... its size is slightly different from the file I can download from the webapp. And when played back with MPC-HC (the cache.mp4 file, I mean), it exhibits the same behaviour. It stops at the same exact point where XBMC stops.

Tell me if there are more experiments or specific logs you might need.

Edit: I just double checked by downloading the same files I was trying to play from withing the plugin. Downloading them through the webapp produces exact replicas of the local files, perfectly playable, with no problem. In any case, the download speed is most definitely solved. Now, well, all the rest Smile Again, I'll help however I can.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first (usually it's enough to follow instructions in the second post).

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on - by ashlar - 2014-11-15, 16:31
u - by Kraevin - 2015-05-13, 17:37
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on12