Release gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on
(2014-11-21, 18:41)ashlar Wrote: Wow! That's great! Wasn't expecting all this. I'll keep an eye here and start testing as soon as possible. Thanks!

By the way... when I look at Drive, using the new interface, I see the file size. Hasn't Google added something to access that data? Quite strange.

That's the quota size on server #. Apparently it's pulled separate and not stored with the data itself. That also explains that on the web site, if you select a folder that has a lot of files in it, it can't tell you the size of the folder. It needs to look up each file, and if that will generate a lot of requests (if the folder is large), it doesn't bother attempting it.

I did some testing and 0.4.3 is ready using the workaround.

http://dmdsoftware.net/repository.ddurdl...-0.4.3.zip

There is a new parameter in settings for %. It's been working on the files I've tested. That heavy 43 second MKV file I discussed prior, I have to set it at 70% before it downloads enough to playback the entire file without running out. This is where the transcoded will help (for high bitrate content like this).

I've added a "Play cache file" in the right click menu. So if your playback stops or you want to playback from the cache file directly, you can rightclick on the media file and playback using the downloaded cache file, instead of manually invoking the file in Video->Files

I fixed one defect I noticed around switching account when using save authorization tokens which is fixed in this 0.4.3.

I haven't worked on the download transcoded versions yet.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on - by dmdsoftware - 2014-11-21, 21:27
u - by Kraevin - 2015-05-13, 17:37
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on12