Release gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on
(2014-11-21, 22:58)ashlar Wrote: Downloading now. Will test and report back. Thanks!

Quick question: am I correct in assuming that (I tried reading a little bit of the code) if download initiali cache is set to 0% the plugin downloads 1MB before starting playback?
Here:
Code:
if sizeDownload < 1000000:
            sizeDownload = 1000000

By changing the second line I can manually select how much I want to download before playback starts? I suggest to have full granularity for the percentage, in any case. 5% steps are probably too coarse to cover all needs (this being said while supposing that it's a simple change).

Actually, I had it set at steps =1, but it made scrolling the slider slow, so I changed it to 5, but I was able to move inbetween numbers, such as set it to 4 and 7 etc. I'll change it back to step 1 for the next build. The step counter is the middle number in range for cache_percent in settings.xml

Code:
<setting id="cache_percent" type="slider" subsetting="true" label="30036" default="10" option="percent" visible="eq(-3,1)" range="0,5,100" />

Correct, changing the sizeDownload value indicated would dictate the minimum size to download when % = 0.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on - by dmdsoftware - 2014-11-21, 23:38
u - by Kraevin - 2015-05-13, 17:37
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on12