Release gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on
Yeah, I know about that. You see stuff in incoming, you right click, add to your Drive, and it's done.

Just wondering if the above could be somehow done through XBMC or at least browse the files there. It's no big deal, really.

The thing that still leaves me perplexed is the impossibility of streaming the "right" way. No seeking till a file is all downloaded it's really limiting. Also, I tried playing back stuff using MPC-HC (as an external player, in XBMC) and it seemed to behave more "normally", allowing you to seek in the portion of file already downloaded.

I don't even know who the right XBMC developer would be to ask for help, as I feel many video formats would allow you to seek to a specific portion of the file, knowing which bytes to request (which is doable through the Range argument as per https://developers.google.com/drive/web/...-downloads).
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first (usually it's enough to follow instructions in the second post).

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on - by ashlar - 2014-12-03, 01:08
u - by Kraevin - 2015-05-13, 17:37
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on12