Release gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on
(2014-12-13, 13:47)ashlar Wrote: I *think* it's a completely different API to get stuff from G+.

Yes, it is true that they are different APIs.

I have actually made some notes to get this done.

The existing plugin was made with the API being a module component that can be replaced or complemented with other APIs. There are 5 APIs that one can use to access Google Drive content alone. I've also came up with an overall general structure for my cloud plugins to make it easier to implement additional cloud services.

It would be further on the horizon, early 2015, but sometime after the plugin is brought in line with my other plugins, and existing feature requirements have been rolled out, I'll be tackling integrating G+ Photos + Videos and even youtube (we don't really need another youtube plugin, but google video calls used in google drive are duplicated in youtube, so bridging the two into one location makes some sense.

Before I even bother tacking G+ photos, I need to have a good recipe for photo support in general. Photo implementation is proving a challenge in Cloud Plugins by the way XBMC handles non-local photos.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on - by dmdsoftware - 2014-12-13, 17:01
u - by Kraevin - 2015-05-13, 17:37
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on12