Release gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on
(2015-02-07, 18:31)dmdsoftware Wrote: Anyone (or rather, 4 people) interested in going into a business venture to procure a Google Apps Unlimited account. If you have a Google Apps account with 5 or more users, you can opt for unlimited space on Google Drive. Price per user in that package is $10/month.

I just wanted to add that you do not need 4 people for the unlimited storage. I have had Google Apps Unlimited account since Oct, and using just 1 user (myself) and have unlimited storage. I pay just the 10 dollars a month for one user and the drive shows Unlimited for data storage.

You can share your folder in your unlimited drive with other people, which will create a link to your folder on their own drive, if they choose add to my drive option, which doesn't use their space.

Your plugin is awesome... i actually didn't realize you could set it up as a library using the strm files until a few days ago, Been testing it out and has been working great!

As others have stated need a way to exclude the subtitles formats from the strm downloads.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on - by Kraevin - 2015-02-08, 23:07
u - by Kraevin - 2015-05-13, 17:37
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on12