Release gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on
(2015-03-29, 16:21)MattBlacK85 Wrote: Nice! Working great. Only thing is that of every file in gdrive it creates a strm file. So pictures, nfo etcetera. Now in the library i have 5 same moviesfile instead of 1. Hit or miss which is the good one. Is it possible that it only creates streamfiles from mkv, mp4, avi.

And automated creating streamfiles every day? So don't have to do it mannually

If that is sorted out it will je perfect. Can we donate?

Ah, yes, I'll tie the STRM into the setting in Settings. I have a setting that lets you define what you want to display when you view the Video/Music/Photo plugin, for instance to view only Videos, Videos and Music or Everything, when using the plugin from Video. I'll tie so it also only creates STRM for what the user would see.

You can run the STRM process using a STRM or playlist file for either a single file, directory, or an entire account. Creating this STRM would be manually done, but it could be probably simplified by adding an option. You can set a playlist to run on startup. It wouldn't be too difficult, I don't think, to add a scheduler option.

Donations always accepted below. It pays for keeping a server going hosting the files, hosting for OAUTH2 authentication, and any cloud service storage costs.

http://goo.gl/j7v7SD

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on - by dmdsoftware - 2015-03-29, 17:42
u - by Kraevin - 2015-05-13, 17:37
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on12