Release gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on
(2015-04-05, 14:00)Kraevin Wrote:
(2015-04-05, 11:55)MattBlacK85 Wrote:
(2015-04-04, 22:30)dmdsoftware Wrote: Just curious, was the & issue present in 0.5.0-0.5.4? I remember having "stress tested" multiple times against a few members accounts (over 10TB of content). Did it continue on and finally finish, or did it stop?

I didn't test it on the other releases. Just now on 0.5.5. I'm not sure if it stopped creating files, I think not because every time I deleted folders they would come back... So deleted the addon to make it stop.

I will test this when i get home tonight, i have that series. Will check and see if it creates a bunch of folders and files and post the results here.

UPDATE:

Alright, i did some testing on a few series that had & in the name. Here are the results. First, it correctly created all the folders and files and no duplicates or "bunch of files and folders". it scanned the whole directory and added all the series correctly. The only issue was the renaming of files that the plugin did. DRM is already aware of this and working on some fixes. Here are the examples below of a couple series with the & in the name. Hope this helped.

Will & Grace
Folder Name - Will & Grace
File Name - Will & Grace - S01E01 - The Pilot (Love & Marriage) - [DVD].mkv

Franklin & Bash
Folder Name - Franklin & Bash
File Name - Franklin & Bash - S01E01 - Pilot - [WEBDL-720p].mkv

Brothers & Sisters
Folder Name - Brothers & Sisters
File Name - Brothers & Sisters - S01E01 - Patriarchy - [WEBDL-720p].mkv

Key & Peele
Folder Name - Key & Peele
File Name - Key & Peele - S01E01 - Series Premiere - [Bluray-720p].mkv

This is very helpful and I'll include these names in my tests.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on - by dmdsoftware - 2015-04-07, 14:39
u - by Kraevin - 2015-05-13, 17:37
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on12