Release gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on
Early release on testing OAUTH2 & google drive api 2:
http://dmdsoftware.net/repository.ddurdl...-0.5.7.zip

HOW TO TEST:
1) In settings under account, I recommend you create a second account for purposes of testing OAUTH2 + GD API 2. Select Type = "dmdsofware.net OAUTH2 *TESTING". Provide your username The username is representation of your account and is what will be used for playback via STRM. It doesn't actually have to exist, so you can call it [email protected]. If both your accounts have the same username, STRM will default to account #1, so at least add -TEST to your OAUTH account.
2) To get the "code", in your web browser, visit the following URL and "copy" the code into your code setting.
https://accounts.google.com/o/oauth2/aut...ontent.com
3) Once you are authenticated, you won't need to do so again, unless you revoke permissions.

When you start the plugin, it will list your accounts, select the OAUTH2 account and test. I have to roll in support for the features enjoyed in the ClientLogin module, but I'm working on it. Sooner people test, the sooner things are vetted out and fixed
Version 0.5.7
- better multiple account support
- update settings for OAUTH2 support
- reduce number of supported accounts to 9 (XBMC limitations, exceeds maximum number of setting components)
-- define additional accounts above 9 manually by editing the settings.xml to add account 10,11,etc
- added Google Drive API 2 module
-- Google Drive API 2 module - add support for root folder
-- Google Drive API 2 module - add support for subfolder folder
-- Google Drive API 2 module - add support for video playback
-- Google Drive API 2 module - add support for streaming playback
- cleanup of import statements

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on - by dmdsoftware - 2015-04-11, 01:24
u - by Kraevin - 2015-05-13, 17:37
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on12