Release gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on
(2015-04-17, 15:11)dmdsoftware Wrote:
(2015-04-17, 08:30)dr_cure Wrote: Also, the video cache doesn't appear to be working well in the latest beta 0.5.12 (getting lots of buffering pauses - the older plugin worked fine). The settings are slightly different, but even if I increase the buffer a lot, it doesn't appear to be buffering ahead.

For the video cache issue, are you selecting a stream or original, or are you "download" and "play from cache"?

I was using "original" and tried increasing the cache buffer to download like 10%, but I guess using original doesn't use the buffer (even when I pause the video, the buffer doesn't move forward). I like how the 0.4.8 version worked with the memoryCacheVideo option (having the ability to buffer 10% and play back in the original format).

I did not see a download and play from cache option in the main configuration menu. The only way to pull that up is to pull up the menu while selecting the video and then selecting that option vs. having a default way to play the original with a buffer. Let me try the download and play from cache option tonight again to see. But if we could set that as the default, maybe that would be good. Thanks.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on - by dr_cure - 2015-04-17, 21:51
u - by Kraevin - 2015-05-13, 17:37
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on12