Release gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on
(2015-04-19, 22:04)dmdsoftware Wrote: Subtitles will be next new feature, followed by better playback controls (overriding default XBMC Player) and other features that I had previously started working on but never put into the public build (encryption, integration with Google Spreadsheets to manage content, etc).
When you say subtitles you mean the ability of your plugin to use .srt files (and similar) that reside on Google Drive? That would be great. Do you think it would be possible to have the subtitles plugin save the file remotely, on Drive, as well?

When you say better playback controls, and this gets me to my feature request as well, do you mean the ability to seek forward and backward or what else? Resuming would be infinitely cool too, probably even more than seeking (but I guess if you get one the other would come anyway).

Care to expand on what you have got planned for Google Spreadsheets and content management? The current .strm support works well with library but, if I'm not mistaken, doesn't update automatically with library update. Is this something you are trying to fix through Spreadsheets?

Thanks for all the awesome work! Smile
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first (usually it's enough to follow instructions in the second post).

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on - by ashlar - 2015-04-20, 13:39
u - by Kraevin - 2015-05-13, 17:37
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on12