Release gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on
working with 0.6.12

I am testing this on my HTPC and it is working great... using the google apps login worked great and was able to save streams and watch them.

Now i have another PC with Kodi on it that i also wanted to run. This is where i run into problems

I have tried using the same google apps username and password in the google drive plugin settings as the HTPC and i get the error code already redeemed and unable to access the drive.
If i try and create a new username and password, i get code not found when trying to access the drive through the plugin.

I am guessing i am not doing something right. heres the log

20:14:01 T:17960 ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.gdrive-testing/?content_type=video
20:14:01 T:17960 ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.gdrive-testing/?content_type=video) failed
20:14:01 T:16400 NOTICE: Thread BackgroundLoader start, auto delete: false
20:14:28 T:18112 NOTICE: Previous line repeats 1 times.
20:14:28 T:18112 NOTICE: Thread LanguageInvoker start, auto delete: false
20:14:29 T:18112 NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
20:14:34 T:18112 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.KeyError'>
Error Contents: ('auth_refresh_token',)
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\Kraevin\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.gdrive-testing\default.py", line 688, in <module>
mediaItems = service.getMediaList(folderName,contentType=contentType)
File "C:\Users\Kraevin\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.gdrive-testing\resources\lib\gdrive_api2.py", line 370, in getMediaList
folderName = self.getRootID()
File "C:\Users\Kraevin\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.gdrive-testing\resources\lib\gdrive_api2.py", line 711, in getRootID
self.refreshToken()
File "C:\Users\Kraevin\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.gdrive-testing\resources\lib\gdrive_api2.py", line 265, in refreshToken
'refresh_token' : self.authorization.getToken('auth_refresh_token')
File "C:\Users\Kraevin\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.gdrive-testing\resources\lib\authorization.py", line 52, in getToken
return self.auth[name]
KeyError: ('auth_refresh_token',)
-->End of Python script error report<--
20:14:34 T:17960 ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.gdrive-testing/?content_type=video
20:14:34 T:17960 ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.gdrive-testing/?content_type=video) failed
20:14:34 T:14608 NOTICE: Thread BackgroundLoader start, auto delete: false

like i said the HTPC (Main) is working fine, just the 2nd computer that is not. both are running update to date 6.12

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on - by Kraevin - 2015-04-29, 02:25
u - by Kraevin - 2015-05-13, 17:37
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on12