Release gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on
(2015-05-04, 17:14)dmdsoftware Wrote:
(2015-05-04, 15:42)ashlar Wrote: Hi! Does the resume function work for "original files downloads" as well? Or is it just for transcoded (streamed) files?

In 0.6.20, I did some changes to the original playback to see if this method works better. I'm hidden the new logic under (Playback with Original from right-click context). Can you give this a test? Playback of Original through any other means will result in the traditional method (I didn't want to break things well this is tested).

What I noticed is, for me at least, the buffering seems faster, and the seeking is working. I'm interested to see some feedback on it.

http://dmdsoftware.net/repository.ddurdl...0.6.20.zip
Tried 0.6.21. Seeking is flawless. o____O You did it, man!!! Big Grin

Now I think the options are in serious need of reorganization, because currently there's a lot of ways of playing back stuff and it's not very clear. Also, to resume one needs to go with the spreadsheet thing you were describing previously, right? But how to differentiate between resuming with original playback and "streaming" playback?

In any case, awesome progress!
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first (usually it's enough to follow instructions in the second post).

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on - by ashlar - 2015-05-05, 11:22
u - by Kraevin - 2015-05-13, 17:37
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on12