Release gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on
(2015-05-18, 20:12)Julipo Wrote: Hi, I was using you gdrive + onedrive addons and I checked that ClientLogin (username + password) doesn't works in both addons.

Yesterday I triyed OAUTH in OneDrive (the message in log was a backtrace searching a token) and it worked, and I now I loged with OAUTH in gdrive and its working (the MP3 file is reproducing).

So clientlogin gives problems in OneDrive and GDrive, but is working with OAUTH.

Google Drive ClientLogin is going away. It's already 1 month overdue from vanishing. I'll continue to support it for as long as the service is still available from Google. I recommend users move to OAUTH2 now rather than later.

ClientLogin will stick around for OneDrive, but music got funneled off to Xbox Music earlier this year,so music is not directly playable using this login type. I encourage users to use OAUTH2. I'll continue to work on ClientLogin type for OneDrive, but some features will take longer to implement than OAUTH2.

Messages In This Thread
u - by Kraevin - 2015-05-13, 17:37
RE: [RELEASE] gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on - by dmdsoftware - 2015-05-18, 21:36
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on12