Release gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on
(2015-05-24, 22:51)guillaumesoucy Wrote:
(2015-05-17, 14:17)dmdsoftware Wrote:
(2015-05-16, 21:24)guillaumesoucy Wrote: Hi,

Why when I try to mount a Google Drive account using OAUTH2 login I got the Bad Request error?

Thanks for your help!

Guillaume

Which type? dmdsoftware oauth2, private oauth2, your own oauth2, or google apps?

Hi,

I try with dmdsoftware oauth2. But, if I can use Google Apps Auth, that will be fine since with Ubuntu I can't copy and paste auth code from Google to Kodi, the program do not lets me doing this. Also, how many time I can connect at the same time with the Google Apps Auth? I can connect with success one time but if I use the passcode another time, thats saids also, ''Bad Gateway".

Thanks,

Guillaume

The codes are one-time use. Once inputted, the next time you start the plugin it will try to activate the code and redeem an authorization token and refresh token. The refresh token is good indefinitely until revoked or unused for 6 months. Only your local install has a copy of the refresh token.

Are you trying to reuse on multiple machines, because the next time you start the app, it should use the refresh token and not try to redeem for another code.

Messages In This Thread
u - by Kraevin - 2015-05-13, 17:37
RE: [RELEASE] gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on - by dmdsoftware - 2015-05-26, 23:54
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on12