Release gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on
(2015-06-05, 10:16)dmdsoftware Wrote:
(2015-06-05, 02:29)Norin_Radd Wrote: Sorry, i changed the name of one of a named correct file, removed spaces and hifen, changed to . and the same on the srt file.

it is:
movie.title.something.something.mkv
movie.title.something.something.pt.srt

and still doesn´t load the subtitles

i have played the file inside the addon and doesn´t work, in the folder it just shows the mkv file not the srt.

just for you to know when i play the file on the browser in google drive it still doesn´t read the subtitles, maybe it has nothing to do with it but thought you should know.

thanks for the reply.

The subtitles won't appear as a file in the plugin, but if they are present somewhere in your drive, they will load, if you allow them to load (if they are not disabled in settings).

I always prefer going into the google drive and loading a SRT directly into the video as a caption track. This way the captions will load even when playing from the website..

But they don´t, weird is that they play some subtitles in english and i don´t even have them. And subtitles are enabled just doesn´t read my srt files don´t know why.

ok i see i have to that as caption an option of google drive. that way i think it will read them becouse otherwise for me it is not working, dont know if someone else as the same issue.

Messages In This Thread
u - by Kraevin - 2015-05-13, 17:37
RE: [RELEASE] gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on - by Norin_Radd - 2015-06-06, 06:28
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on12