Release gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on
(2015-07-17, 21:27)romangt Wrote: Hi!

In first place congratulations for your add-on and apologyse my english hehe.

I want to add scrapers in your gdrive add-on for organize my movies and tv shows much better. It is possible? how?

(2015-07-26, 18:26)Chuntzu Wrote: Great plug in by the way! I was hoping for a little guidance with the encfs portion of the plug in. It seems that the plug in will scan the directory's on gdrive for files and then create a folder structure in the encrypted directory assigned to encfs which should then decrypt the files with in to the mount point and files can be written while playing so as to decrypt them, this is correct right? I find that folders get created and for some reason on files in the root directory get decrypted where as sub directory folders and their files don't get read and decrypted. Any advice on how to configure this would be much appreciated. Thank you.

The encfs support was requested by some users, but other than my own testing, I haven't received any feedback on it.

I still have some ideas and adjustments in mind for it.

I think you have a good understanding already of how it works -- the source directory would be where the encrypted files go in and the target would be the decrypted output. It supports encrypted filenames.

I rely on inode information to map decrypted files with their encrypted files. This would mean linux local filesystems have no issues. For remote filesystems (samba, etc), the inode information isn't correct, so the mapping is lost. I fallback to timestamp and filesizes.

Which platform are you using? Are you using a local filesystem? And, are you using encrypted filenames? I wouldn't mind someone else testing.

I'll retest subfolders. I changed how the folders are accessed in the last few releases, and it may have broken decrypting subfolders.

Messages In This Thread
u - by Kraevin - 2015-05-13, 17:37
RE: [RELEASE] gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on - by dmdsoftware - 2015-07-27, 00:25
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on12