Release gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on
(2015-08-01, 05:36)drewid79 Wrote: I've got the add-on working perfectly except for one thing. When I play a movie they always start at the same point. Even if I've watched passed that point or even finished the movie, the next time I play the file it starts at the same place instead of the beginning. I've used the default Google apps login to set up the add-on. Anyone know of a way to have my movies play from the beginning every time? Thanks to the dev for this awesome add-on!

Did you use a read/write code? It defaults to use the resume point saved to the google account if you use a read/write code. I'm going to create a "cloud db" page under settings to allow users to toggle these settings so that if you choose to resume using the resume point saved on the google account, you will be able to select it by right-click "cloud resume". These "cloud db" settings essentially allow you to sync your play count/watched status and resume points using your google account (so they are available from any KODI player).

Messages In This Thread
u - by Kraevin - 2015-05-13, 17:37
RE: [RELEASE] gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on - by dmdsoftware - 2015-08-01, 06:10
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on12