Release gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on
(2015-09-24, 15:07)user321 Wrote: I'm using Testing build [v0.7.10], Kodi 15.1 on Windows 10.
I've noticed an issue when importing STRM files to the Kodi library - I'm not sure that it'll be fixed within Kodi soon (if at all) so I'll raise it here:
When .sub files are present in a folder in Google Drive, .strm files will be generated for these, so you'll get (for example):
Filename.mkv.strm
Filename.sub.strm

Unfortunately Kodi displays these as another copy of the movie (and you can't really tell from the library view, which is why, although when you try and "play" a .sub.strm you get no quality options presented).

Would you be able to provide the ability to exclude certain file extensions from STRM creation perhaps? I noticed that version 0.7.6 seemed to export a STRM for every single file present in Google Drive, including JPGs, so I supect you've done some filtering already. It also didn't automatically detect that the folder I was exporting contained movies, but 0.7.10 does, so perhaps the fact that .STRM files aren't being produced for JPGs, etc, is because it's decided it's a movie folder Smile

I have another issue but I'll make a separate comment so they can be addressed individually Smile

I'll look into this ASAP

Messages In This Thread
u - by Kraevin - 2015-05-13, 17:37
RE: [RELEASE] gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on - by dmdsoftware - 2015-09-24, 16:40
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on12