Release gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on
(2015-09-24, 16:15)user321 Wrote: I'm using Testing build [v0.7.10], Kodi 15.1 on Windows 10.

I have set gdrive to export TV STRM files to the folder: C:\STRM\TV. When I right click on a folder in Google Drive, called "series" and choose to export STRM, files get created in C:\STRM\Series with the same folder structure as in Google Drive, example:
C:\STRM\series\Series Name\Season 01\Series Name - S01E01 - Episode Name.mkv.strm

It detects these as TV series and starts automatically creating .strm files in C:\STRM\TV, but the structure is quirky. For example:
C:\STRM\TV\Series Name -\Season 01\ <---- is empty
C:\STRM\TV\Series Name -\Season 01Series Name - S01E01 - Episode Name.mkv.strm
C:\STRM\TV\Series Name -\Season 02Series Name - S02E01 - Episode Name.mkv.strm
and so on.

I suspect a character slash has been missed somewhere, as it's not putting the .strm files into the correct season subfolders, and is instead prefixing the "Season 0X" to the filename and putting these in the series root. Additionally there's a hypen being added on the end of the Series folder names. I believe I am following the standard naming conventions for TV series but happy to be corrected!

Thanks Smile

I'll look into this as well

opened issue: https://github.com/ddurdle/GDrive-for-KODI/issues/56

edit: i can reproduce this issue. It seems related to only some filename expressions (ones for instance "series - s##e## - blah.ext", among a few others I just tested that also fail).

Messages In This Thread
u - by Kraevin - 2015-05-13, 17:37
RE: [RELEASE] gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on - by dmdsoftware - 2015-09-24, 16:41
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on12