• 39(current)
Release gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on
(2015-09-26, 15:03)dmdsoftware Wrote:
(2015-09-26, 15:01)guillaumesoucy Wrote:
(2015-09-26, 14:52)dmdsoftware Wrote: exclusion for sub now In 0.7.14
http://dmdsoftware.net/repository.ddurdl...0.7.14.zip

I trie 0.7.14 but I cannot login into Google Drive, it load forever.

Service might be down.

Its very strange because I can login on their site at drive.google.com
Also, can you please check for .ts videos files? And, in one of my older post, I ask about scan to library in Kodi with the Google Drive Add-on. How I can enable scan to library with the Google Drive plugin?
Retried the addon again, can´t save streams to library integrate... and played a file inside a folder of the addon and still doesn't read the subtitle.

Edit: was using latest stable version from first page.

Edit2: stil with latest testing version the same errors.
(2015-09-27, 00:31)Norin_Radd Wrote: Retried the addon again, can´t save streams to library integrate... and played a file inside a folder of the addon and still doesn't read the subtitle.

What is the full filename of the subtitle file?

What is the error when saving STRM?
(2015-09-26, 15:10)guillaumesoucy Wrote: Also, can you please check for .ts videos files? And, in one of my older post, I ask about scan to library in Kodi with the Google Drive Add-on. How I can enable scan to library with the Google Drive plugin?

I will check ts file. Is it showing up as a video or unknown in Google Drive web browser?
(2015-09-28, 14:01)dmdsoftware Wrote:
(2015-09-26, 15:10)guillaumesoucy Wrote: Also, can you please check for .ts videos files? And, in one of my older post, I ask about scan to library in Kodi with the Google Drive Add-on. How I can enable scan to library with the Google Drive plugin?

I will check ts file. Is it showing up as a video or unknown in Google Drive web browser?

In my web broswer the .ts files is showed as a unknown files, can you please modify your plugin for .ts files can be read in Kodi?

Also, how I can enable the "Scan to library" on Kodi with your Google Drive plugin? If its not possible, can I know if there was a function in your plugin who can do the same thing?
(2015-09-28, 14:01)dmdsoftware Wrote: I will check ts file. Is it showing up as a video or unknown in Google Drive web browser?

I don't use .ts files, but I uploaded two different sample ts files (one from here: http://www.dododge.net/roku/ts-samples.html) and Google Drive (in Chrome) reports them as "text", not unknown.
(2015-09-26, 14:52)dmdsoftware Wrote: exclusion for sub now In 0.7.14
http://dmdsoftware.net/repository.ddurdl...0.7.14.zip

Perfect, this works. Thank you Smile
(2015-09-28, 13:54)dmdsoftware Wrote:
(2015-09-27, 00:31)Norin_Radd Wrote: Retried the addon again, can´t save streams to library integrate... and played a file inside a folder of the addon and still doesn't read the subtitle.

chappie.2015.1080p.BRRip.x264.DTS.JYK

gdrive testing error - check the log for more information
Similar to how .SUB files were being exported to .sub.strm files and then appearing as duplicate movies when imported to the Kodi library, it appears that .SRT files also do the same. The Google Drive details pane shows them listed as an audio file, but I'm not aware of any audio format with that extension! Would it be possible to exclude this also? Thank you.
(2015-09-29, 14:26)user321 Wrote: Similar to how .SUB files were being exported to .sub.strm files and then appearing as duplicate movies when imported to the Kodi library, it appears that .SRT files also do the same. The Google Drive details pane shows them listed as an audio file, but I'm not aware of any audio format with that extension! Would it be possible to exclude this also? Thank you.

What is odd is that srt files appear as text files in my Google Drives. I'll add it to the exclusion list.
(2015-09-29, 03:39)Norin_Radd Wrote:
(2015-09-28, 13:54)dmdsoftware Wrote:

So it doesn't have a .srt extension? If you want to FORCE the subtitles to a particular video, the best way would be to navigate to the video file in Google Drive in the web browser, click on the properties of the video file, and load the subtitles right to the video. This is the best way. They work like closed-captions in YouTube where they are embedded with the video stream (toggle on/off). The KODI plugin will work with these, and even better, if you stream the video over web browser in Google Drive, the subtitles will load as well.
(2015-09-29, 14:34)dmdsoftware Wrote:
(2015-09-29, 03:39)Norin_Radd Wrote:
(2015-09-28, 13:54)dmdsoftware Wrote: What is the full filename of the subtitle file?

So it doesn't have a .srt extension? If you want to FORCE the subtitles to a particular video, the best way would be to navigate to the video file in Google Drive in the web browser, click on the properties of the video file, and load the subtitles right to the video. This is the best way. They work like closed-captions in YouTube where they are embedded with the video stream (toggle on/off). The KODI plugin will work with these, and even better, if you stream the video over web browser in Google Drive, the subtitles will load as well.

Of course it is srt file, the option you mentioned another time to have to do an operation on google drive to add the subtitles to the movie i don´t want to do that and the last time didnt work, i also dont want to embed subtitles in the video, i just would like to read from the same folder as in library and other addon (portuguese one) where the subtitles are played just being the same name as the moviefile and are on the same folder, just that option, but it never worked since version zero... but i get it, no one in america sees foreign movies nor in a different language.... and you are also not obliged to fill my request, you have done a great work no matter what.
(2015-09-29, 17:51)Norin_Radd Wrote:
(2015-09-29, 14:34)dmdsoftware Wrote:
(2015-09-29, 03:39)Norin_Radd Wrote: chappie.2015.1080p.BRRip.x264.DTS.JYK

Of course it is srt file, the option you mentioned another time to have to do an operation on google drive to add the subtitles to the movie i don´t want to do that and the last time didnt work, i also dont want to embed subtitles in the video, i just would like to read from the same folder as in library and other addon (portuguese one) where the subtitles are played just being the same name as the moviefile and are on the same folder, just that option, but it never worked since version zero... but i get it, no one in america sees foreign movies nor in a different language.... and you are also not obliged to fill my request, you have done a great work no matter what.

Lot of people would benefit from subtitles, so it is why it was implemented, but it was implemented by the method requested (timed-text and search account for filename.lan.srt). I thought there was an issue open to extend support to also include searching the remote folder that the movie is contained in for all srt files regardless of name of those files. I can't find that issue, so it might have been closed off. I'm creating another so we can track this to there. It should be ready for testing quickly (24-48 hours). https://github.com/ddurdle/GDrive-for-KODI/issues/58

I appreciate the feature requests, and almost all features in the plugin are user-initiated.
(2015-09-29, 14:31)dmdsoftware Wrote: What is odd is that srt files appear as text files in my Google Drives. I'll add it to the exclusion list.

Definitely something weird going on. Dragged and dropped an SRT into Google Drive using Chrome just this second, and it shows as "binary file". The copy that was uploaded previously (which is identical) shows as "Unknown file".

The SRT I looked at earlier (also uploaded via Syncdocs) shows as an audio file. If I manually delete it, and drag/drop in Chrome it shows as an audio file again. All files, appear on the surface, plain text SRT files. Bizarre.

It does appear that the STRM export, only exports srt.strm files when the .SRT is being treated as an audio file. I think. It's definitely the case that a .srt.strm file is not being created for *every* srt that's in Google Drive. An exclusion would solve this of course, but it's very odd.

Any debugging I can do to help you, please let me know.
  • 39(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on12