Release gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on
(2015-09-29, 17:51)Norin_Radd Wrote:
(2015-09-29, 14:34)dmdsoftware Wrote:
(2015-09-29, 03:39)Norin_Radd Wrote: chappie.2015.1080p.BRRip.x264.DTS.JYK

gdrive testing error - check the log for more information

So it doesn't have a .srt extension? If you want to FORCE the subtitles to a particular video, the best way would be to navigate to the video file in Google Drive in the web browser, click on the properties of the video file, and load the subtitles right to the video. This is the best way. They work like closed-captions in YouTube where they are embedded with the video stream (toggle on/off). The KODI plugin will work with these, and even better, if you stream the video over web browser in Google Drive, the subtitles will load as well.

Of course it is srt file, the option you mentioned another time to have to do an operation on google drive to add the subtitles to the movie i don´t want to do that and the last time didnt work, i also dont want to embed subtitles in the video, i just would like to read from the same folder as in library and other addon (portuguese one) where the subtitles are played just being the same name as the moviefile and are on the same folder, just that option, but it never worked since version zero... but i get it, no one in america sees foreign movies nor in a different language.... and you are also not obliged to fill my request, you have done a great work no matter what.

Lot of people would benefit from subtitles, so it is why it was implemented, but it was implemented by the method requested (timed-text and search account for filename.lan.srt). I thought there was an issue open to extend support to also include searching the remote folder that the movie is contained in for all srt files regardless of name of those files. I can't find that issue, so it might have been closed off. I'm creating another so we can track this to there. It should be ready for testing quickly (24-48 hours). https://github.com/ddurdle/GDrive-for-KODI/issues/58

I appreciate the feature requests, and almost all features in the plugin are user-initiated.

Messages In This Thread
u - by Kraevin - 2015-05-13, 17:37
RE: [RELEASE] gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on - by dmdsoftware - 2015-09-29, 18:04
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on12