Release gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on
Ok, so I've a another little issue (you'll start to hate me lol). As part of the STRM export any movie folder that has a movie trailer in, I'll get two stream files. Example:

C:\STRM\movies01\Movie Name (Year)\Movie Name (year).mkv.strm
C:\STRM\movies01\Movie Name (Year)\Movie Name (year)-trailer.mov.strm

I also might get (as I've started to retain the original release name data):
C:\STRM\movies01\Movie Name (Year)\Movie.Name.Year.720p.x264-rlsgroup.mkv.strm
C:\STRM\movies01\Movie Name (Year)\Movie.Name.Year.720p.x264-rlsgroup-trailer.mov.strm

I've noticed that when the plugin copies STRM files to the specified movies folder (in my case, C:\STRM\Movies), it doesn't copy over those of the format: Movie.Name.Year.720p.x264-rlsgroup.mkv. I'm retaining the original release filename as I've found it to be useful (e.g. when wanting to replace copies with better versions, I know what I've already got). As I have "movies01" and "movies02", I kind of rely on the combined "movies" folder you've so kindly automated as a master source of all movies in Google Drive, but at the moment it misses some. I can easily write a PowerShell script to merge .strm files in movies01 and movies02 into movies, but I thought you might want to add it to the "to fix" list perhaps.

As an aside, the -trailer STRM files are ignored by Kodi sadly (and when I posted about this, it was ignored), so I don't know whether you want to exclude exporting any with "-trailer" in (maybe add an option for people to select rather than hard code it in).

Messages In This Thread
u - by Kraevin - 2015-05-13, 17:37
RE: [RELEASE] gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on - by user321 - 2015-09-29, 19:02
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on12