Release gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on
(2015-09-29, 19:02)user321 Wrote: Ok, so I've a another little issue (you'll start to hate me lol). As part of the STRM export any movie folder that has a movie trailer in, I'll get two stream files. Example:

C:\STRM\movies01\Movie Name (Year)\Movie Name (year).mkv.strm
C:\STRM\movies01\Movie Name (Year)\Movie Name (year)-trailer.mov.strm

I also might get (as I've started to retain the original release name data):
C:\STRM\movies01\Movie Name (Year)\Movie.Name.Year.720p.x264-rlsgroup.mkv.strm
C:\STRM\movies01\Movie Name (Year)\Movie.Name.Year.720p.x264-rlsgroup-trailer.mov.strm

I've noticed that when the plugin copies STRM files to the specified movies folder (in my case, C:\STRM\Movies), it doesn't copy over those of the format: Movie.Name.Year.720p.x264-rlsgroup.mkv. I'm retaining the original release filename as I've found it to be useful (e.g. when wanting to replace copies with better versions, I know what I've already got). As I have "movies01" and "movies02", I kind of rely on the combined "movies" folder you've so kindly automated as a master source of all movies in Google Drive, but at the moment it misses some. I can easily write a PowerShell script to merge .strm files in movies01 and movies02 into movies, but I thought you might want to add it to the "to fix" list perhaps.

As an aside, the -trailer STRM files are ignored by Kodi sadly (and when I posted about this, it was ignored), so I don't know whether you want to exclude exporting any with "-trailer" in (maybe add an option for people to select rather than hard code it in).

It'll always create the regular .STRM files following the folder structure of your Google Drive, and only store a second copy of the .STRM in this Movies or TV folder for purposes to flattening or formatting content in structure for easy import into KODI. The regular expression for the movies was provided by a user, and it pulls out the format type. I could add it back? or make it an option.

I wasn't aware about the -trailer. I could add an option to pull out the -trailer and/or replace it with something else.

Messages In This Thread
u - by Kraevin - 2015-05-13, 17:37
RE: [RELEASE] gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on - by dmdsoftware - 2015-09-29, 19:50
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on12