Export of exact google drive folder structure:
C:\Dropbox\STRM\Series\Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D
C:\Dropbox\STRM\Series\Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D\Season 01
C:\Dropbox\STRM\Series\Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D\Season 02

The automatically created second copy into the "TV" folder:
C:\Dropbox\STRM\TV\Marvel's Agents of S H I E L D
C:\Dropbox\STRM\TV\Marvel's Agents of S H I E L D \Season 01
C:\Dropbox\STRM\TV\Marvel's Agents of S H I E L D \Season 02

As you can see, the second copy has the "." stripped out. Kodi is therefore unable to detect this show (against thetvdb) when updating the video library, and will try and match against it every time the library is updated. When I put the "." back in, Kodi found the show successfully. The same happens for the TV show "The O.C.".

It's worth noting that the *exact* titles have a "." on the end. Windows cannot have folder/file names with "." on the end, so the folder will always be "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D" / "The O.C" but the files themselves will be correct, like "The O.C. - S01E01 - Epname.ext". It seems that the missing "." on the end of the folder name doesn't stop Kodi picking up the show, but all spaces instead of "." does.

EDIT: The second copies are actually folders with a space on the end which are extremely difficult to delete Sad - had to use 7zip file manager to rename them, then delete.

The fix is in 0.7.16. The basis of the requirement was that folders could not use . as a separator for TV shows in lieu of a space (I don't know if this is still the case). The fix should still keep the . for these one-of exceptions.
http://dmdsoftware.net/repository.ddurdl...0.7.16.zip

Messages In This Thread
u - by Kraevin - 2015-05-13, 17:37
RE: [RELEASE] gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on - by dmdsoftware - 2015-10-12, 15:17
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on12