Release gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on
(2015-11-06, 01:27)dmdsoftware Wrote:
(2015-11-03, 18:57)ColeCash Wrote: When playing a 3D movie from Gdrive (STRM file or in the plugin), Kodi does not recognize it as a 3D Movie and does not start stereoscopic mode (I have to tell my TV to do this).
So converting a 3D Movie into 2D isn't possible.
The movie is named "Moviename.3d.htab.mkv" and Kodi shows a 3D flag for that specific movie in the movie list. Then why does'nt Kodi recognize it as 3D?
I'm watching my movies on different TV's which not all support 3D. So I don't want to upload 2 versions of the same movie.
Everything else works fine, great work on your plugins Smile

When is it showing the 3D icon? When you view the file in the KODI plugin? Is it before you playback or after?

Before you playback (when you are listing your files), the plugin fetches the details about the video (HD/SD, size, duration, etc). 3D is not a parameter I'm looking at (I don't think it is a parameter Google Drive is relaying back, but I never checked a 3D file to confirm). After you've played back, KODI collects some additional information from the stream itself (you'll notice after playback, for that video, you'll see additional information like what type of audio was in the stream). I'm guessing this is when you see the 3D icon show up?

I have to refuse my comment about the 3D part. I tried other movies with Half-SBS format and when playing them in the library, kodi gives me the prompt to choose stereoscopic format Smile
So it has to be an issue with the top and bottom 3D format i was using for the other movies.

I also discovered that some video stream addons (That I'm not allowed to talk about in this forum), that offer library integration get automatically marked as watched in the library.
Resume does also work. Is this something you can take a look at and maybe integrate in your addon?
In post #9 on this thread someone even posted a code for this

Messages In This Thread
u - by Kraevin - 2015-05-13, 17:37
RE: [RELEASE] gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on - by ColeCash - 2015-11-06, 15:40
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on12