Release gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on
(2016-01-06, 05:54)dmdsoftware Wrote:
(2016-01-05, 19:48)donroja Wrote:
(2016-01-05, 12:49)dmdsoftware Wrote: Can you confirm if you are using gdrive or gdrive-testing?

The correct behaviour when clicking on a photo is that it appears (but you cannot navigate back or forth).

Tested yesterday with -testing, if you right-click on a folder and select "slideshow", it caches and then displays the photo collection correctly. If I navigate into the directory and right-click and select slideshow, it doesn't work. Will need to investigate. The "slideshow" that appears in the popup left panel doesn't work (as expected) as it is not "cloud friendly" (it treats the list of photos as local files).

I am using gdrive. When I right click the folder, let's just say its "Google photos" and select slideshow, nothing happens, it just dumps me back to the same gdrive directory.
It doesn't say working or anything in the bottom right corner either.

I pushed the latest testing branch to the non-testing branch. Update via the repository or download/install 0.4.17

http://dmdsoftware.net/repository.ddurdl...0.7.17.zip

The slideshow works in -testing. Non-testing branch is too old (slideshow was fixed somewhere between 0.7.6 and 0.7.16)

Thanks for your quick responses, I'll check it out when I make it back home and report back.

Messages In This Thread
u - by Kraevin - 2015-05-13, 17:37
RE: [RELEASE] gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on - by donroja - 2016-01-07, 04:39
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on12