Release gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on
(2016-02-12, 17:37)dmdsoftware Wrote:
(2016-02-12, 17:13)ashlar Wrote: Hi! Concerning the above report, I narrowed it down to the cache option. With cache disabled ("Always cache for playback" set to OFF), playback starts with no problem. But then one is at his bandwidth's mercy. Smile

Caching to single file or not doesn't make a difference.

I knew it had to be a setting, but suspected a different setting. I didn't want to advise you to wipe all your settings, as I knew that would have worked and we would be no further ahead on finding which setting.

Now that I know where to look, I can fix the issue.
To clarify: as soon as I re-enable "Always cache for playback", playback fails in the same way as before. If I turn it off, everything's fine once more. Maybe it was clear before but... better to err on the cautious side. Smile Thanks for looking into this.

Edit: also, even if "Always cache for playback" is disabled, selecting Play+Cache leads to the same problem.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first (usually it's enough to follow instructions in the second post).

Messages In This Thread
u - by Kraevin - 2015-05-13, 17:37
RE: [RELEASE] gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on - by ashlar - 2016-02-12, 18:05
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on12