Release gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on
(2016-02-21, 16:56)ashlar Wrote: I'm not sure I understand... Which debug mode? In the plugin itself? Do you mean where it asks for email and such?

Should I do something there or you have it solved now? Sorry if I wasn't giving proper info, by the way. Sad

In the plugin's addon-settings, there is a logger that can be enabled. When enabled, when the plugin encounters an error, it will prompt you if you want to send a crash report. It sends me what error and module the problem occurred in. When I see these come in, I can decipher where issues are occurring. The key is the module since error 400 can be triggered anywhere -- in cache, in srt, in cc, in playback. So like in this case, only a 400 and no indication on where or what failing. downloadMediaFile narrows it down significantly as it would indicate that error 400 must be from a bad-formed url, then it becomes very obvious after that what is happening.

Messages In This Thread
u - by Kraevin - 2015-05-13, 17:37
RE: [RELEASE] gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on - by dmdsoftware - 2016-02-21, 17:05
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on12