Release gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on
(2016-02-21, 17:02)dmdsoftware Wrote:
(2016-02-21, 16:27)ashlar Wrote: Thanks for your support! Smile

Fixed in v0.7.31. 4 tests cases surrounding this were tested successfully. Hopefully you don't run into another issue.

http://dmdsoftware.net/repository.ddurdl...0.7.31.zip
This seems to fix caching. Great!

One thing I noticed, and I remember it being different, is that there is no indication of the percentage of caching advancing. I remember it used to give you a percentage but maybe it's somewhere in add-on settings. I'll look around and... nope, I don't see an option for this.

I also noticed that once you stop playback the plugin goes on downloading whatever you started watching. Is this behaviour configurable? Because if I stop something and decide to watch something else, I see that the two streams keep on both being downloaded (basically dividing, I guess, the available bandwidth). This could surely not being desirable for anybody save the most fortunate ones, bandwidth-wise).

Edit: I see this gets extended ad libitum, stopping the second file and starting a third one keeps three streams in download.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first (usually it's enough to follow instructions in the second post).

Messages In This Thread
u - by Kraevin - 2015-05-13, 17:37
RE: [RELEASE] gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on - by ashlar - 2016-02-21, 17:50
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on12